Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test ( EAMCET ) Practice Test
EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is the entrance test conducted for the admissions into Engineering and Medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Also, the graduation courses like BDS, B Pharm Bsc., Pharm D etc., require qualification in this exam. EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted for engineering ('E' category) and medicine ('AM' category: Agriculture and Medicine).
Currently, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
(JNTU) conducts EAMCET every year for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered in Government/Private Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
B.Tech/ B.E Courses
B.V.Sc and AH/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (CA&BM) B.F. Sc/ B.Tech (FS&T) Courses
BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ MBBS/ BDS Courses
B.Pharm/B.Tech (Bio-Technology) and Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Courses
The minimum eligibility required to appear for EAMCET are:
· The candidate should pass in the Intermediate examination or should be registered for intermediate public examination (10 + 2 ) which is conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent. (from 2011
, Non-residential Indians
and International students
are not eligible to appear for this exam.)
· For candidates whose result is pending for the qualifying exam, their entry into colleges shall occur only after securing a pass in the said qualifying exam.
· For the aspirants of EAMCET there is no upper age limit.
Based on the EAMCET ranks, candidates are admitted into colleges that fall under these university regions.
· Andhra University
· Osmania University
· Sri Venkateswara University
· Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University