Which of the following was Albert Einstein's profession?

Options :
  1. Physician
  2. Chemist
  3. Physicist
  4. Biologist

Answer and Explanation :-

Answer: Option 3

Albert Einstein was a German-born physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity and won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 for his explanation of the photoelectric effect. Einstein is generally considered the most influential physicist of the 20th century. In 1909 Einstein became an assistant professor at the University of Zurich, his first full-time physics job. In 1911 he moved on to the German University of Prague. He continued to publish important physics papers, and was beginning to meet fellow scientists, for example, at the exclusive Solvay Conference. The next year he returned to the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich as Professor.

How do you rate this queston?  Very Easy  Easy  Average  Above Average  Tough

Previous Question : 'Father of Indian Renaissance' was a title associated with which of the following leaders of society?

Next Question : Michelangelo, the famous sculptor and painter of the 16th century was which of the following Europea...

Click here for free online test on Famous Personalities

(Getemail alerts when others member replies)

I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am
-John Newton