Which among the following serious diseases is hereditary?

Options :
  1. Dysentery
  2. Tuberculosis
  3. Haemophilia
  4. Cancer

Answer and Explanation :-

Answer: Option 3

Dysentery is an intestinal inflammation, especially in the colon, caused by any kind of infection. Tuberculosis or TB is an infectious disease that is caused by a bacterium called Mycobacterium tuberculosis, primarily affects the lungs, but it can also affect organs in the central nervous system. Cancer is a complex group of diseases involving unregulated cell growth with many possible causes. The causes of cancer are diverse, complex, and only partially understood. Many things are known to increase the risk of cancer, including tobacco use, dietary factors, certain infections, exposure to radiation, lack of physical activity, obesity and environmental pollutants. Haemophilia is a group of hereditary genetic disorders that impair the body's ability to control blood clotting or coagulation, which is used to stop bleeding when a blood vessel is broken.

How do you rate this queston?  Very Easy  Easy  Average  Above Average  Tough

Previous Question : Chronometer is a device used to measure what?

Next Question : The electrolyte of an ordinary dry cell comprises of which one among the following?

Click here for free online test on General Science

(Getemail alerts when others member replies)

My success will be remembered by others. I don't have to constantly remind myself. However, I must always remember my failure, for if I forget them, I am bound to myself.
-Lee Myung-Bak The Uncharted Path