The ligands which can get attached to the central metal ion through more than one atom are called

Options :
  1. ambident ligands
  2. polydentate ligands
  3. chelate ligands
  4. none of the above
Answer and Explanation :-

Answer: Option 1


Sorry there is no explanation for this answer. Please help others by posting your response below

How do you rate this queston?  Very Easy  Easy  Average  Above Average  Tough

Previous Question : The oxidation number of chromium in sodium tetrafluoro complex is

Next Question : A strong ligand gives a complex which is g enerally called

Click here for online test on Coordination Chemistry


 (Getemail alerts when others member replies)

That was the thing. You never got used to it, the idea of someone being gone. Just when you think it's reconciled, accepted, someone points it out to you, and it just hits you all over again, that shocking.
-Sarah Dessen The Truth About Forever